Restoring the skin’s youthful fullness and elasticity
Photorejuvenating laser treatments effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, loose and sagging skin for a smoother and more youthful appearance. The laser infrared light beam penetrates deep into skin tissue and a controlled amount of heat affects the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing it to tighten. You skin’s collagen and elastin production will increase leaving your skin healthy and with a more youthful fullness.
What photorejuvenation treatments treats:
- wrinkles and fine lines
- loss of volume
- signs of aging
- skin dullness and texture
- Less downtime – usually in 24 hours the redness will subside.
- 15 – 30 minute treatments, depending on the size of the targeted areas.
- A non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment.
- Post treatment: clients can expect a mild sun-burn sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours, and can be soothed with ice packs.
This treatment can be combined Dermal Filler treatments as well as Fractional Laser treatments, peels or Microdermabrasions.