Photorejuvenating laser treatments effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles, loose and sagging skin for a smoother and more youthful appearance. The laser infrared light beam penetrates deep into skin tissue and a controlled amount of heat affects the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing it to tighten. Your skin’s collagen and elastin production will increase leaving your skin healthy and with a more youthful fullness.
Restoring the skin’s youthful fullness and elasticity
Let us help you
What photorejuvenation treatments treats:
- wrinkles and fine lines.
- loss of volume.
- signs of aging.
- skin dullness and texture.
- Less downtime – usually in 24 hours the redness will subside.
- 15 – 30 minute treatments, depending on the size of the targeted areas.
- A non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment.
- Post treatment: clients can expect a mild sun-burn sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours and can be soothed with ice packs.
This treatment can be combined Dermal Filler treatments as well as Fractional Laser treatments, peels or Microdermabrasions.
How much do treatments cost?
Starting at / per treatment