RETURN POLICY ON PRODUCTS
Dermamode.com does not allow returns or exchanges on any opened, unsealed, or used products unless you have experienced an allergic reaction.
We will exchange or refund a product if it has not been opened, damaged or used. All returned items must be in the original condition with the original packaging(this may include a security seal sticker) and must be returned within 30 days of purchase with an authentic receipt.
Shipping charges will not be refunded or credited.
We reserve the right to deduct the shipping costs from returned/exchanged items that had originally qualified for free shipping.
We understand that sometimes certain products do not agree with your skin type. Dermamode Laser Inc. will refund or credit the individual product that caused the allergic reaction.
All reactions must be reported within the first 48hours of use. Dermamode Laser Inc. reserves the right to request a Doctors letter and/or photos of the reaction in order to confirm that it was caused by one of our products.
Please note that all instructions, ingredients, opinions and suggestions regarding products on our site have been provided by the manufacturers and/or distributors. If you have any concerns regarding the safety of certain ingredients please contact your doctor or you can contact us for further information.
If you are not sure about a product please contact us before purchasing it and we will be happy to give you a free consultation and skin analysis in order to find the products that are best suited for you.
RETURN POLICY ON SERVICES
Refund Policy on services bought at a discounted price:
When purchasing a package of treatments at a discounted rate, our refund policy is the following:
- The difference between the total amount(s) paid by the customer less the value attributed to the treatment(s) completed at regular price of the treatment(s). If the client wishes to change from a purchased package to a per treatment payment schedule, or vice versa, the price will change to the current per treatment price;
- If clarification is required here please do not hesitate
- No refunds will be issued 120 days after your first treatment;
- For certain promotions we will require a deposit to reserve a special price. If the client decides he/she would no longer wish to reserve that promotion, we will refund the deposit minus a 2% administrative fee.
Refunds for services rendered at regular price:
- There will be no refunds issued if treatment(s) has already been completed;
- If a service has not been completed and you left a deposit, you will be refunded your deposit less a 2% administrative fee.
- Once an appointment has been given, it is up to the customer to make sure that he/she does not miss that appointment. We confirm all appointments by email and/or SMS however, we are not always successful in doing so for various reasons. In the case of missed appointments, or appointment changes less than 24-48 hours (Depending on the reserved treatment) to the time of appointment, there will be a $25.00-$50.00 fee (Depending on the reserved treatment) charged directly to your account.
- “Missed appointment” also refers to the following situations:
- Client arrives for treatment recently exposed to the sun without advising us in advance.
- Client has started new photo-sensitive medication without informing us in advance.
- Client changes his/her mind and decides to treat for less time than originally reserved.